Coalition for Regional Commission (RECOM)
The Coalition for RECOM is a non-political regional gathering of civil society organizations.
It consistis of a network of more than 1800 non-governmental organizations, associations, and individuals who represent and promote the Intiative for RECOM towards the establishment of a Regional Commission Tasked with Establishing the Facts about All Victims of War Crimes and Other Serious Human Rights Violations Committed on the Territory of the Former Yugoslavia in the period from 1991-2001 (RECOM).
- RECOM Development Process - Report (May 2006 - August 2011)
- Questions & Answers
- Analysis of Public Criticism and Support of the Initiative for RECOM (August 2011)
- Letter of Support to the RECOM Process
- RECOM Initiative’s Public Advocacy Report (July 2011)
- Signatures collection campaign Report (April - June 2011)
- Consultation Process on the RECOM Initiative (July - December 2009)
- Regional debate on the Mandate of RECOM